▬A line allows a progress, a circle does not. ○

28.12.08


Listen to me Lamia, listen to what I've got to say. (escuchame, escucha lo qe tengo qe decir)

I've got these feelings, and they won't go away. (tengo estos sentimientos y no se iran)

I've got these fears inside that bring me to my knees. (tengo estos miedos dentro qe me llevan a arrodillarme)

Oh help me Lamia or I'm sure I'll die, oh please.

I feel unsettled, now I know that I've done wrong. (me siento insegura ahora qe se lo qe hice mal)

Messed around with mystic things and magic for far too long.

I feel I'm being paid with this nightmare inside me. (siento qe estoy pagando con esta pesadilla dentro de mi)

The devil's got a hold on my soul and he just won't let me be.

I'm on my knees, oh help me please.

I'm on my knees, help me please.

Oh Lamia please try to help me.

The devil's got hold of my soul and he won't let me be.

Lamia I've got this curse, I'm turning to bad.

The devil's got hold of my soul, and he's driving me mad.

Oh Lamia please try to help me.

The devil's got hold of my soul and he won't let me be.

Lamia I've got this curse, I'm turning to bad.

The devil's got hold of my soul, and he's driving me mad.






I'm back on the streets. Ready?

No hay comentarios: